Rodney formed Flegg Kehlet Wagner with Steven Kehlet in June 2014, having commenced working in public practice with Camphin Boston Chartered Accountants in Sydney over 17 years ago. Rodney has considerable experience across the areas of business advisory, audit, superannuation and taxation. He also specialises in training and assisting clients with MYOB and Xero accounting software. He utilises his skills to assist clients across all facets of business and acts as a trusted advisor for numerous clients.
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- Company and Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Audits
- Business Advisory
- Bachelor of Business, UTS
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor
- Justice of Peace (JP)
Rodney is married to Karina and has two children. His interests include running, watching sports and spending time with his young family.